Thursday, July 21, 2011

7/13 - 7/21

This week I uploaded the new version of the African Fractal applet to the website, and made some edits to the html to make it all run smoothly.

For the network applet, I got a pretty good linearity measure working with the help of Jed.
I also implemented the generation of predefined types of graphs; now I want to add a save feature so users can reuse these graphs.
I added some input verification and made a tiny bit of progress fixing up the progress bar, but both these things need more work.
I've contacted a linguist interested in analyzing networks based on sentence construction, which I'm really excited about!

Besides the unfinished things just mentioned, I also want to work this week on:
experimenting with the algorithms
adding a cancel feature

No comments:

Post a Comment